Chrysalis Arts wishes to appoint a Co-ordinator to lead on the development and implementation of a new initiative to curate and tour a series of exhibitions to an evolving network of small-scale venues in North Yorkshire, East Lancashire and North East Lincolnshire. Continue reading
Creative Industry Finance is a forthcoming Arts Council England initiative offering business development support and access to finance for creative industry enterprises.
The programme will provide practical advice and support for creative entrepreneurs wishing to develop and grow their business as a viable commercial enterprise.
In addition to the business support package, a limited number of business development loans of £5,000-25,000 will also be made available for successful applicants, repayable over a maximum of three years.
- Join LAN - it’s easy and currently free
- Hear about arts opportunities and events throughout the north west
- Spread the word about your own art events and opportunities in Lancashire and north west – members just log-in and select Add New Post or Event
- Like LAN on Facebook
- Follow LAN on Twitter
- Link to Lancashire Artists Network and send us a link to your website
- OR signup for our Newsletter to keep informed about the latest art events and opportunities in Lancashire and the north-west (members automatically receive)
Working with the Creative Director and Projects Director we are seeking someone with previous project management experience, preferably in the creative arts sector, who can manage these projects on an operational basis.