Chrysalis Arts wishes to appoint a Co-ordinator to lead on the development and implementation of a new initiative to curate and tour a series of exhibitions to an evolving network of small-scale venues in North Yorkshire, East Lancashire and North East Lincolnshire.
Creative Industry Finance is a forthcoming Arts Council England initiative offering business development support and access to finance for creative industry enterprises.
The programme will provide practical advice and support for creative entrepreneurs wishing to develop and grow their business as a viable commercial enterprise.
In addition to the business support package, a limited number of business development loans of £5,000-25,000 will also be made available for successful applicants, repayable over a maximum of three years.
- Find out about arts opportunities and events throughout the north west
- Join a network of artists living/working in Lancashire and beyond
- Free publicity for your own art events and opportunities in the north west
- Join LAN – it’s easy and currently still free
- Members just log-in and select Add New Post or Event
- Help spread the word – like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter
- Link to Lancashire Artists Network and send us a link to your website
Working with the Creative Director and Projects Director we are seeking someone with previous project management experience, preferably in the creative arts sector, who can manage these projects on an operational basis.